Our mission is to increase the impact of non-profits working to promote social and environment change by providing them the with access to cost-effective and efficient information technology tools.
What do we do?
We provide nonprofits with an end-to-end computing solution that avoids the typical headaches of deploying technology.
Our model removes the need to budget for expensive new hardware or annual software upgrades. It offers far greater benefits at less than standard IT consulting costs. Our monthly fee amounts to a fraction of what this level of IT infrastructure and staff would normally cost. Whereas in the past, the economy of scale prevented the nonprofit community from taking advantage of this type of technology, now nonprofits of all sizes can enjoy the benefits of a strong technology infrastructure and dedicated support staff.
- Completely managed IT services
- Latest Microsoft software platforms
- Enterprise Email
- Unified Communications Platform / Skype for Business
- Centralized file servers
- Bi-coastal data centers for redundancy/backup/fail-over
- Full service Help Desk
- Enterprise grade security and encryption
- Multi factor authentication
- CTO/CIO level advice, partnership and guidance
- IT training
Our software platform:
- Microsoft 10
- Office 2016
- Exchange 2016
- Skype for Business 2015
We have a proven team that delivers results. Read more at About Us.